Development, manufacturing, quality control and clinical application of gene therapeutic products are very challenging – and still far from routine.
The conference addresses the major issues on the way to save and successful products: “Gene Therapy – Ready for the Market?”
- Manufacturing and quality control of gene therapeutic products
- Genome editing for gene therapy development
- Development and manufacturing of gene transfer vectors
- Manufacturing of cell-based gene therapeutic products
- Viral vectors for vaccination
- Clinical applications of gene therapeutic products
- Regulatory pathways to enable gene therapy
We are proud to announce internationally renowned Keynote Speakers.
You are most welcome to contribute to the conference programme and submit your paper until 03 September 2018.
The conference is an initiative of the DECHEMA working groups Cell Culture Technology and Medical Biotechnology.
A fee will be charged upon registration.